Go 'under the sea' with Swarovski's Radiolarian crystal elements. The necklace we will be making today use the Crystal Luminous Green color, but you can choose any color you wish. The project calls for an 1122 Rivoli, but we will use the 1695 Sea Urchin Round Stone, just because we like it so much.
Quantity of Items Needed
- 2 pcs Swarovski 5028/4 6mm Globe Beads
- 20 pcs Swarovski 5028/4 8mm Globe Beads
- 1 pc Swarovski 1122 14mm Rivoli
- 1 pc Swarovski 6730 34mm Radiolarian Pendant
- 1 10mm Jump Ring
- 1 Lobster Clasp
- 11 10mm Jump Rings
- 2 14mm TierraCast Rivoli Link
- 22" 20 gauge Wire
- 5 minute two part epoxy
- Using the 20 gauge wire cut it into twenty two 1” pieces and set aside.
- Mix small amount of the epoxy. Using one Rivoli link glue in one 14mm 1122 Rivoli and set aside. Let dry completely.
- Using one piece of 20 gauge wire make a simple loop at one end. Slide on one 8mm 5028/4 Globe Bead and make a simple loop to close. Repeat this 19 more times and set aside.
- Using one piece of 20 gauge wire make a simple loop at one end. Slide on one 6mm 5028/4 Globe Bead and make a simple loop to close. Repeat this one more time and set aside.
- To create the left side of the chain begin linking together the 8mm globe beads created in step 3 using 12 links. At the bottom of the chain attach one 6mm globe bead link from Step 4 and then attach this to one end of the Rivoli link from Step 2. Attach Lobster clasp to other end.
- To create the right side of the chain begin with a 10mm jump ring and attach one 8mm globe bead link from Step 3. Repeat this pattern seven more times. Add one 10mm jump ring then attach one 6mm globe bead link from Step 4 and then attach this to one end of the Rivoli link from Step 2.
- Using one 10mm jump ring attach the 34mm 6730 Radiolarian Pendant to the other end of the Rivoli link. Attach a second 10mm jump ring to secure.