1) Take the two 12" lengths of beading wire and thread one Crimp Tube onto the both of them, along with one half of the Toggle Clasp. Take the wire around and back through the crimp tube (and when dealing with two strands of wire in one crimp tube, try your best to make sure that the wires don't cross). Pull tight until the crimp tube cinches up to the connector loop on the Toggle clasp half. Crimp the tube shut with your Crimping pliers. Take a crimp cover and use the first indent in your Crimping pliers to close the cover around the crimped tube. Trim off any excess wire with your Side Cutters.
2) Seperate the two wires and thread one 3mm Gold Bead, a Tourmaline Glass Bead, and another 3mm Gold Bead onto each of them. Bring the wires back together and thread one Coiled Ring bead, a Tortoise Round Glass Bead, and another Coiled Ring Bead over both. Seperate the wires again and thread on one 3mm gold bead, a tourmaline glass bead, and another 3mm gold bead onto each.
3) Bring the wires back together and thread on one Raja bead cap, a Flat Tortoise Round Bead, and another Raja bead cap. Keeping the wires together still, thread on one Coiled Ring, a Tortoise Round Glass Bead, and another Coiled Ring Bead.
4) Repeat step #3 two more times, but stop with the last Raja Bead Cap the second time you repeat that step.
5) Seperate the wires again and thread on 3mm Gold Bead, a Tourmaline Glass Bead, and another 3mm Gold Bead onto each wire. Bring the wires together and thread another Coiled Ring, a Tortoise Round Glass Bead, and the final Coiled Ring. Seperate the two wires apart again, and thread on one 3mm Gold Bead, a Tourmaline Glass bead, and the final 3mm Gold Beads onto each of the wires.
6) Thread the last Crimp Tube over both wires, along with the other half of the Toggle Clasp. Take the wire around and back through the Crimp Tube, and pull so that the Crimp Tube cinches up somewhat close to the connector loop on the Toggle Clasp. (Allowing for both movement and a Crimp Cover to fit after being fitted around the Crimped Tube) Crimp the tube shut with your crimping pliers. Cut away any of the excess wire with your Side Cutters, then use the first indent in your Crimping Pliers to close the last crimp cover around the crimped tube. Done!
Quantity of Items Needed
6 Bead Cap - Raja 9x9mm Pewter Antique Gold Plated (BC2032)
8 Bead Coiled Ring 6x2mm Pewter Gold Plated (BD2030)
16 Round Bead 3mm Gold Plated (BD302)
2 Gold Filled Crimp Tubes - Seamless 2x2mm (BD314)
2 Gold Filled Crimp Covers 4mm (BD454)
8 Czech Fire Polished Rounds 6mm Tourmaline (CZ6373)
2 12" lengths of Beadalon Wire .015" 30ft Bright Silver Color 49 Strand (FW015)
3 Hand Painted Glass Flat Round Tortoise Shell Bead 25mm (HP6076)
1 Deco Diamond Toggle Clasp 22x18mm Pewter Gold Plated (TC503)
4 Hand Painted Glass Round Tortoise Shell Bead 10mm (HP7076)