1) Open up the loop on one EP104 and one JR222.
2) Take two 1/2" pieces of CH502 and attach one end of each to the JR222.
Take the Jump Ring that has the two lengths of chain on it and attach to the loop
of SH202. Close JR222 after attaching everything.
3) Attach the open loop of EP104 to one of the other ends of either one of the
CH502 that are attached to the earring. Close the loop on EP104 after doing this.
4) Thread on one FB1005 onto EP104. Using PL409 and PL491, create a simple loop
with the other end of the eye pin. Before you close the loop, attach the end of
the remaining length of CH502. After doing that, then you can close the loop.
5) Repeat all of the above steps to create the other earring.