Go 'under the sea' with Swarovski's Radiolarian pendant earrings. The earrings we will be making today use the Crystal Luminous Green color with copper findings, but you can choose any color you wish.
Quantity of Items Needed
- 2 pcs Swarovski 5028/4 Globe Beads
- 2 pcs Swarovski 6730 Radiolarian Pendants
- 2 Ear Wires
- 2 10mm Jump Rings
- 2 4mm Jump Rings
- 2" 20 gauge wire
- Using the 20 gauge wire cut it into two 1” pieces and set aside.
- Using one piece of 20 gauge wire make a simple loop at one end. Slide on one 6mm 5028/4 Globe Bead in Crystal Luminous Green and make a simple loop to close. Repeat this one more time and set aside.
- Using one 4mm jump ring attach one 6730 18mm Radiolarian pendant Crystal Luminous Green to one 10mm jump ring. Now attach one globe bead link from Step 2 to the 10mm jump ring. Finally attach the ear wire to the globe bead link. Repeat to make second earring.