1) Plug in the RH200
with the largest tip on it. By the time all of the hotfix
crystals are in place, the applicator will be warmed up.
2) Place the HF8000 crystal and the HF7000 crystal on the scarf about 5 1/2"
away from each other. Take one HF5002 and place it on one side of the crystal.
( This part of the pattern is the same for the two snowflakes ) Take another HF5002
and place it on the opposite side. Now take two HF4803 and place on either side
of the two HF5002's. To finish the circle around the center crystals, place two
HF3001 across from each other.
For the bigger of the two snowflakes;
1) Measure 4 mm out from HF5002. Measure this on both sides, keeping a straight
line through all crystals. Place one HF4029 on either side. From there, measure
8mm out from both HF4029s keeping the straight line through all the crystals.
Place one HF3003 on either side.
2) Now measure 3mm out from each of the four HF4803s. Place one HF3000 to each
of the four sides. From there, measure 8mm out and place another round of HF3000
to the four sides.
3) For the last two arms of the snowflake, measure 6mm from each of the two HF3001s.
Place one HF3003 on either side. Measure 1mm away from those and place a HF4029
on either side.
For the smaller of the two snowflakes;
1) Measure 4mm out from each of the two HF5002s. Place one HF4029 on either side,
remembering to keep the line straight through from one side of the snowflake to
2) For each of the four HF4803s, measure out 5mm and place one HF3000 on each
3) Now measure 6mm out from each of the HF3001s and place a HF3003 on either side.
1) Take the applicator and affix the large crystals first by picking them up with
the applicator and waiting for the glue to melt and become shiny. Gently press
the crystal to the fabric. Repeat the same for each of the crystals, working down
from the largest to the smallest. ( You'll have to wait for the applicator to
cool to switch out the tips, but you can adjust your design during that time.
2) In the end you will have extra crystals. Randomly place these throughout the
design, as this will give the effect of smaller flakes of snow. You may certainly
add more crystals to this for a flashier effect!