1) Take one Eyepin and thread on one Silver Shade Crystal. Make a simple loop using your Chain and Round Nose pliers. Cut off excess wire with your Side Cutters. Repeat this step 9 more times, using up all of the Silver Shade Crystals and Eyepins.
2) Open all of the jump rings and attach one to each of the Greige Briolettes. Make sure all of the Jump Rings are closed securely.
3) Open the loop at the base of one Earwire and attach to the connector loop at the top of the Chandelier part.
4) Open the loops on three of the beaded simple loops and attach these to the three connector loops at the base of the Chandelier part. Close these loops, open the loops on two more, and attach these to the two attached beaded eyepins on the outside of the Chandelier part. Make sure all loops are closed securely.
5) Open the loops on the end of the attached beaded eyepins and attach three of the Briolettes by way of the Jump Rings attached to them. Make sure all loops/jump rings are closed securely.
6) Repeat all steps to create the other earring.
Quantity of Items Needed
10 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 5mm Crystal Silver Shade (AC5501)
6 Swarovski Briolette Pendant 6010 11x5.5mm Greige (BR5284)
10 Eye Pin 3/4" 22 Gauge Sterling Silver (EP025)
6 Jump Ring Round Open 4mm Sterling Silver (JR405)
2 Chandelier Earring Fleur de Lis 25x16mm Sterling Silver (PD2019)
2 Ear Wire Fish Hook with 3mm Ball 23mm Sterling Silver (SH605)