- Take one end of Memory Wire and using your Round Nose Pliers, wrap the end of the wire around until its starting to loop onto itself.
- Begin to thread on the pearls (both freshwater and Swarovski Crystal Pearls) in any random order until you've made it 3/4 around the loop. When you've reached this point, thread on one Swarovski Crystal Rondelle and continue
until you're directly across the loop from the Rondelle. Thread on another Rondelle.
- Continue to thread on pearl until you're 3/4 of the way around from the last rondelle threaded on. Attach another Rondelle and another one when you're 3/4 of the way around the loop again.
- Attach another Rondelle when you're directly across from the last one you put on the bracelet. Continue to thread on the pearls until you're 1/2" from the end of the wire.
- ) Using your Round Nose Pliers again, roll the end of the wire around until its looping onto itself. (Cut off any excess wire if you need to with your Side Cutters.)
- Take one of the head pins and thread on one Bicone Bead, one Rondelle and one Crystal Pearl. Make a wrapped loop with the end, attaching it to one of the end loops on the bracelet. Repeat this step with the remaining three head pins. Attach two of the beaded headpins to either end of the bracelet.
Quantity of Items Needed
| Loops of Memory Wire
|Sterling Silver Head Pins
|8mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls (your choice of color combination)
|3mm Swarovski Black Crystal Pearls
| Freshwater Pearls 8-9mm (your choice of color combination)
|Swarovski 8mm Jet Bicones
|Swarovski 6mm Sterling Plated Rondelles
You can choose any color combination you would like, see the Buy Project Components section below for our suggestions.