is a precision headband magnifier which offers "hands free" use and reduces eye strain. Great for beading, making jewelry, or just reading. OptiVisor can be worn over prescription eyeglasses, and easily flips up, out of the way when not needed. Each of the two magnified lenses are 1-1/2" wide x 1-1/8" high, and snap securely to the adjustable visor.
Working Distance: 14"
Optivisor is equipped with these unique features:
- Optical Glass Prismatic Lenses - Ground and polished to precision optical standards - bevel edged and mounted in interchangeable plastic frame.
- It tilts - Adjustable pivots allow the visor to be tilted out of the way when not needed and at your fingertips when you need magnification.
- Adjustable Headband - Conforms to fit all head sizes - fabricated from a special blend of lightweight material - comfortable when worn for long periods of time.
- High Impact visor - Provides a tough, durable, always new appearance.
- Genuine Leather comfort Band - Padded with orthopedic felt adds to comfort.
Why do I need this item?
The OptiVisor magnifier headset allows you to work longer, with less eye fatigue. That means better productivity and more fun for you!
Donegan Optical Products: Quality jewelry magnification products - made in the u.s.a. Owned by professionals throughout the jewelry industry, OptiVISORs and loupes are used for grading and detailing diamonds and gemstones with unmatched performance and quality.