1) Cut a 1½ - 2yrd. length of Nymo cord (this length can be whatever length you prefer. A longer length means that you'll have to watch your thread to make sure you don't knot it up - and you'll have to recondition it more. A shorter length means that you'll have to attach more thread to your weaving more often.) Condition your thread by passing it over the Thread Heaven a couple of times. This will reduce the static on your cord (less twisting and knotting) and allows the thread to glide easier through the beads while reducing fraying.
2) Thread your needle, and then thread on one bicone, a pearl and two more bicones. Leave a 4-6" tail (this will be used to attach the toggle clasp) and then go through the four beads again.
3) NOTE: The fist bead that you threaded on is considered your "start" bead. In the first row of your RAW stitch ("R"ight "A"ngle "W"eave), you string on each group of beads and then go back through the "start" bead. The trick to RAW is that you then go through the two beads adjacent to this start bead, and then continuing with your weave (you'll use the LAST bead that you came out of in group #1 as the START bead for group #2)
4) Thread on two bicones and one pearl. Since the last bead that you went through in group #1 is now your "start" bead for group #2, you'll only thread on three beads for all of your following groups as opposed to the initial four that you threaded on in your first group.
5) Another thing to note is that your loop is going counter-clock wise (while you were going clockwise with your first group). Don't worry, this is the other thing to remember with this weave. You're making horizontal figure 8's with your groups (or loop-de-loops if you like).
6) Continue until you have 27 groups (including the first two in steps #1 and #4). You'll come out of the rightmost bicone with your needle facing towards you. To make the turn for the next row, go through the bottommost bicone. (Now what you considered the bottom bicone of the first row of your weaving is now the top bicone of your second row)
7) Thread on one pearl, another bicone, and another pearl. Go through the the top/bottom bicone and the first pearl that you threaded on in this group.
8) Thread on one bicone, and then a bicone. -- Your top/bottom bicone and right bicone are already in place. Loop around, go back through the bottom and left pearl, then through the top/bottom pearl of the next group. (You're still loop-de-looping, just right to left this time). Thread on one pearl and a bicone. Go through the right, top and left beads and continue on with your pattern until it matches up with the end of the left side.
9) To make the turn for the last row, just drop down again like you did in step #6. Now you'll work from left to right for 27 stiches. Don't cut the cord when you're through stitching!!!
10) You're last stitch will take you through the top/bottom bicone of the last group. Go through the pearl just above it, then through the bottom bicone just above the pearl, then the bicone to the left of the bottom bicone, around through the pearl above this, and then back down through the right most bicone at the end of the first row. Thread on two bicone and then the round half of the Toggle Clasp. Loop around the connector loop of this Toggle clasp half (this will add additional security to the hold) and then back down through only the first bicone. Thread on another bicone and then this time go through the rightmost bicone on the last group of the THIRD row. Go through the bottom pearl, up through the left bicone and then weave through some of your beads in a zig zag pattern until you feel that it's secure enough. Make a couple of overhand knots around the nearest secured cord, pull tight, and then (should you want) place a small drop of glue onto this knot. Allow to dry and then take the tail through one or two more beads, then cut away.
11) For the 4-6" tail that you left in the beginning, thread on three bicones, and the bar half of the Toggle Clasp. Loop around the connector loop on the Toggle Bar half and then go back through TWO of the bicones. Thread on one more bicone, and then go down through the leftmost bicone on the last row. Then, weave through some of your beads in a zig zag pattern until you feel that it's secure enough. Make a couple of overhand knots around the nearest secured cord, pull tight, and then (should you want) place a small drop of glue onto this knot. Allow to dry and then take the tail through one or two more beads, then cut away.
Quantity of Items Needed
115 Swarovski Bicone 5328 4mm Crystal Moonlight (AC4301)
1 Nymo Nylon Thread White Size D (BC900)
81 Swarovski Crystal Pearls 5810 4mm White (PR4200)
1 Twisted Wire Toggle Clasp 11mm Sterling Silver (TC825)