Quantity of Items Needed
3 Swarovski Bicone 5301 3mm Topaz (AC3022)
8 Swarovski Rondelle 5.5mm Crystal/Transparent Plastic (AR5300)
2 Crimp Tube Seamless 2x2mm Silver Plated (BD364)
2 Crimp Cover 4mm Silver Color (BD520)
1 Lobster Clasp 12x7mm Antique Silver Plated (CL054)
3 Swarovski Cubes 5601 4mm Topaz (CU4022)
2 Tubes of Miyuki Delica Seed Bead 11/0 Ceylon Silk Snow White (DB0635)
2 Swarovski Tear Drop 5500 9x6mm Siam (DR6008)
2 Swarovski Tear Drop 5500 9x6mm Emerald (DR6012)
2 Swarovski Tear Drop 5500 9x6mm Topaz (DR6022)
2 Swarovski Tear Drop 5500 9x6mm Indicolite (DR6923)
3 Swarovski Daisy Spacer 3700 10mm Emerald (DS1012)
3 Swarovski Daisy Spacer 3700 12mm Emerald (DS2012)
3 Swarovski Daisy Spacer 3700 6mm Emerald (DS6012)
3 Swarovski Daisy Spacer 3700 8mm Emerald (DS8012)
30" Beadalon Wire .015" 30ft Bright Silver Color 49 Strand (FW015)
1 Headpin 1.5" 21 gauge Silver Plated (HP153)
2 Jump Ring - Open 5mm Antique Silver Plated (JR211)
8 Swarovski Round 5000 Bead 6mm Crystal (RB6000)
1) String the following on the headpin: one 4mm Cube, a 12mm Daisy Spacer, a 10mm Daisy Spacer, an 8mm Daisy Spacer, a 6mm Daisy Spacer and a Topaz Bicone Bead. Create a wrapped loop on the headpin and cut off the remaining wire. Set aside.
2) String one end of the beading wire through a crimp tube, then through the jump ring. Take the wire around and back through the crimp bead. Pull the wire so that there is only about 1/4" tail. Crimp the crimp tube tightly with Crimping Pliers. Cut off the wire tail and close a Crimp Cover over the top of the closed crimped tube.
3) String on 30 seed beads, a 6mm Crystal Round, a plastic rondelle, and a Emerald Teardrop Crystal.
4) Repeat step 3, but use a Topaz Teardrop Crystal in place of the Emerald Teardrop Crystal.
5) String on 30 more seed beads, followed by a Topaz Bicone Bead, a 6mm Daisy Spacer, a 8mm Daisy Spacer, a 10mm Daisy Spacer, a 12mm Daisy Spacer, and a 4mm Cube.
6) Repeat step 3 again, this time use an Indicolite Teardrop Crystal instead of Topaz Teardrop Crystal.
7) Repeat step 3 again, this time use an Siam Teardrop Crystal instead of Indicolite Teardrop Crystal.
8) String on 60 seed beads, and thread on the wrapped loop Christmas Tree that you created in step 1.
9) Follow the pattern back up to the top to create the other half of the necklace. (start with working backward at the siam teardrop in step 7)
10) Thread on the other crimp tube, then through the loop on the lobster claw clasp. Take the wire around and back through the crimp bead. Pull the wire so that all of the slack is pulled out of the necklace and the crimp tube slides up a bit closer to the closed jump ring. Crimp the tube closed, snip off the wire tail and then close a Crimp Cover over the top of the closed crimped tube.