** Soak the Garnet beads in cold water until no dye comes off when wiped dry.
This can take up to half an hour. Keep an eye on them!!**/
1) Cut 3/4" off SR024 and make a loop in one end with PL491. Thread on
one GB006 and make another loop on the other end.
2) Cut another 3/4" length of wire off SR024 and make a loop, attaching
to one of the loops from the previous step. Thread on one GB006 and make another
3) Repeat step #2 eight more times. Attaching the final loop to one JR555. 4)
Cut off another 3/4" length of SR024 and make a loop on one end, attaching
to the closed jump ring from step #3. Thread on one RB6384 and make another
loop. Attach this to another JR555.
4) Repeat steps #1 - 3, attaching the first loop to the last JR555 in step #4.
Attach the final loop to another JR555 and repeat step #4.
5) Continue making a looped chain until you have five groupings of ten GB006
and four RB6384 in between each of these groups.
6) Fold the looped chain in half and open two JR505 with PL490 and PL491. Attach
one to each end of the chain and to each one of the loops at the top of CM762.
Close both JR505.
7) Cut off five 3/4" pieces of SR024. Take the first length and make a
loop on one end. Thread on one RB6384 and make another loop.
8) Take the second 3/4" piece of SR024 and make another loop, attaching
this to one of the loops from step #8. Thread on one RB6384 and make another
9) Repeat step #9 until there is a looped chain of five RB6384. Open the two
final JR505 using PL490 and PL491.
10) Take one jump ring and attach to one end of the looped chain from step #10
and the bottom hole on CM762. Close this JR505. Attach the last jump ring to the
last loop from step #10 and CR6201. Close this jump ring.