1) Pick up the filigree and your side cutters. Snip off the corners of the filigree and snip out the spoked center with the side cutters. Use the flat file to round-out any jagged parts from where you cut the corners off of the filigree; use the half round file to round-out any jagged parts from where you cut away the spoked center from the filigree.
2) Place a small bead of glue around the round center of the filigree and set the rivoli into the center. Allow to set for a couple of minutes until the glue has hardened and the rivoli doesn't move within the filigree. Gently turn the filigree over and place verrrrry small beads around the rivoli - too much glue here will seep to the front and get onto the face of the rivoli. Allow this side to set for a couple of minutes while you work on the rest of the necklace.
3) Pick up one of the eyepins and thread on pearl. Make a simple loop with the remaining wire and before closing the loop completely, attach this loop to one half of the toggle clasp. Pick up another eyepin, and open the loop end slightly with your pliers. Slide this loop on the free end of the pearl eyepin from the first part of this step. Thread on a white opal round, and then make a simple loop with the remaining wire. Pick up another eyepin and open the loop end slightly with your pliers again. Slide this loop onto the free end of the white opal round eyepin that you just attached. Thread on a chrysolite opal round, and then make a simple loop with the remaining wire. Repeat this step over again until you have seventeen beads attached to each other in a chain.
The pattern is as follows: pearl, white opal, chrysolite opal, crystal silver shade, and a fuchsia bicone.
4) After attaching all the seventeen eyepins to one another, take the free eyepin end and attach this to the upper left hand side of the filigree. (if you are looking at the filigree, you'll see that there are two big scrollwork "rounds" on each side of the filigree).
5) Repeat steps #3 and #4 to create and attach the other side of the necklace. Done!