1) Take the 19" length of beading wire and thread on a crimp tube and one half of the toggle clasp. Take the wire around and back down through the crimp tube. Cinch the wire so that the crimp tube cinches up to the loop on the toggle clasp. Don't make this tight - crimp the tube so that you still have a loop of about 2mm. Cut away the excess wire with your side cutters.
2) Thread on 15 of the white heart beads.
3) Thread on a small beaded copper spacer (the smaller of the two spacer beads) and then follow this with another white heart bead. Repeat this step six more times.
4) Thread on a coiled spacer bead (the larger of the spacer beads) followed by a another white heart bead.
5) Repeat step #3 three more times.
6) Repeat steps #4 and #3 two more times.
7) Thread on the pendant and then follow the pattern that is on this side of the necklace for the other half of the necklace. (You're just going to follow the pattern backwards, really)
8) At the end of the beading, thread on the last crimp tube and the other half of the toggle clasp. Take the wire around and back down through the crimp tube. Pull just so that the crimp tube cinches up to the loop on the toggle clasp, leaving about a 2mm loop at the end. Crimp the tube and cut off the wire tail.
9) Take two of the jump rings and use these to attach the ends of the chain to the loop at the base of each half of the toggle clasp.
10) Open another jump ring and slide this between the 10th and 11th white heart bead. Hold up the end of the necklace closest to the jump ring that you just attached. Mentally mark which link of chain saddles up right next to that attached jump ring and then slide that link onto the jump ring, closing the jump ring securely after doing so. Now repeat this step for the other side of the necklace and you're done.