1) Take BC1013 with attached needle and thread through the bottom of SO4501 by
either corner (threading from the inside, out)
2) Thread on 6 EB650, then one AC5025.
3) Secure these beads by threading on another EB650 and then threading around
the bead and back through AC5025 and the 6 other EB650.
4) Thread back through the organza bag close to where you started.
5) Repeat these steps across the length of the bottom of SO4501.
6) When the length of the bottom of SO4501 has been beaded, double knot the thread
and trim off the excess.