1) Take each of your lengths of chain look at them for a minute. This chain has a smaller group of three links connected by a larger oval link. Cut down this length of chain so that you have a smaller group of three on either end of the length of chain, with three larger ovals inbetween. Open the earring by pulling the wire out of the non-crimped end and threading on the last link of one length of chain.
2) Begin to thread on one Amethyst Seed Bead, followed by an Amethyst AB F.P. Round. Continue until you have eight Seed Beads, and seven F.P. Rounds. Thread on the last link of the chain after all of these beads are threaded on. Slide the ear wire back into the non-crimped end on the earring, and make sure that it is pushed in as far as it will go.
3) Take three Headpins and thread one F.P. Round and one Seed Bead onto each. With your Chain Nose and Round Nose pliers, make a Simple loop with the remaining Headpin Wire on each, using your Side Cutters to trim away any excess wire. Before closing each of these Simple Loops completely, thread one onto each of the larger ovals on the attached length of chain on the earring. Close the Simple Loops securely.
4) Open the loop at the base of the Lever Back earring and slide it onto the connector loop on the Wire hoop. Close this connector loop securely.
5) Repeat all steps again to make the other earring.
Quantity of Items Needed
2 Hoop 1-1/4" Silver Plated (CH123)
6 3 Ring Long Link Chain 3mm Silver Plated (CN730)
2-1/2" Length of 3 Ring Long Link Chain 3mm Silver Plated (CN730)
20 Czech Fire Polished Rounds 6mm Amethyst AB (CZ6268)
22 Preciosa Czech Seed Bead 6/0 Silver Lined Amethyst (EB611)
2 Lever Back Earrings 15mm Silver Plated (EW026)
6 Head Pin 1.5" 21 gauge Silver Plated (HP153)