Head out to the beach with these sparkling, summery earrings!
Quantity of Items Needed
|10||11mm Swarovski 6010 Crystal Briolette Pendants |
|8||13mm Swarovski 6010 Crystal Briolette Pendants |
|2||16mm Swarovski 6721 Crystal Starfish Pendants|
|2||Silver Ear Wires|
|2|| Silver Head Pins|
|34||4mm Silver Jump Rings|
You can use any color combination you wish. You can also try different sea-life shaped pendants, like the Swarovski Sea Snail Pendant, or the Radiolarian Pendant. See the Buy Project Components section below for our suggestions.
- Insert one head pin through the Starfish Pendant. Bend the head pin at a right angle and create a simple loop. Remember to leave a bit of excess to allow the pendant to hang below the Briolettes.
- Open a 4mm jump ring, insert another 4mm jump ring and close the opened jump ring. Repeat this process until you have a chain of 7 jump rings.
- Open two more jump rings and attach the Starfish Pendant component and the ear wire. Close the jump rings
- Open a jump ring and insert a Briolette Pendant and attach this component to the jump ring chain from Step 3. Repeat this step for remaining Briolette Pendants.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 to create second earring