1) Measure down 4 1/2" from the top of the vase. Put a small drop of GL600
on the back of one RF5226 and affix to the vase using TW171.
2) Now measure 1 3/4" from the glued RF5226 and affix another RF5226. Continue
around the circumference of the vase until you are back to the first rhinestone
that was glued.
3) Measure down 3/4" and over 1/2". Put a small drop of GL600 to the
back of a RF5039 and affix the rhinestone to the measured spot with TW171. Doing
the same as with the other color rhinestones, glue a RF5039 every 1 1/2"
around the circumference of the vase.
4) When you get back to the first of the RF5039 to be glued, measure down 3/4"
and over 1/2". Glue a RF5317 here and continue around the vase again, gluing
one RF5317 every 1 1/2".
5) As before, when you return to the first RF5317, measure down 3/4" and
over 1/2". Glue a RF5022 here and continue for the last time around the vase,
gluing one RF5022 every 1 1/4"
6) Use the two lengths of gold ribbon to wrap around the neck of the vase and
tie a bow ( To really dress it up, you may wish to wire wrap a loop with some
various beads and crystals to secure the bow....)