1) Take four jump rings and connect these to two closed jump rings (if using open jump rings, make sure that they are securely closed to use as "closed jump rings"). Divide the four jump rings so that you have two on either side of the closed jump rings that you attached these jump rings to. The two jump rings on either side of the middle two jump rings should be horizontal, while the middle two jump rings will be on the vertical.
2) Take the two jump rings on the right and fold them back over the center "closed" jump rings. If you're looking down on this part of the weave, it will look like the two jump rings folded back are now in the shape of a "V". Spread apart the two middle jump rings on the right side and you should see the two jump rings that you initally folded back are saddled up right next to one another, side-by-side.
3) Open up another jump ring and attach this behind the two jump rings that you were left looking at in step #2. (To help, if you look at the weave from the side, you'll see a horozontal "V" when you spread the two middle jump rings apart like in step #2. You are threading this jump ring around the jump ring section that is bisecting the "open-mouth" of this horozontal V shape.) Open another jump ring and attach it the same way. Take two more open jump rings and attach these to the two that you just attached (this should somewhat resemble step #1).
4) Repeat steps #2 and #3 until you have the length chain desired.
5) To attach the Toggle Clasp; remember the initial set of 6 jump rings (four open, two closed) that you attached in step #1? You only used the open Jump Rings on the right from there on out, and ignored the ones on the left. Open a jump ring and attach this to the two on the left. Close this jump ring, open another and use this to attach the BAR half of the Toggle Clasp to the single jump ring that you just attached. For the other side of the bracelet, end the weave at the desired length at the end of step #3 (the two horozontal jump rings). Open one Jump Ring and use this to attach the other half of the Toggle Clasp to the two horozontal jump rings at the end of the weave. Great Job!!!
Quantity of Items Needed
1 Toggle Clasp 14mm Silver Plated (CL533)
240 Open Jump Rings 7mm Silver Color (JR753)