- Open a Jump Ring and attach the 17" length of chain, followed by the 16" length of chain. Open another Jump Ring and attach the ends of these two lengths to this Jump Ring the same order that you attached them on the first side. Set aside.
- Take the 26" length of beading wire and thread on one Crimp Tube and a Jump Ring. Take the wire around and back down through the Crimp Tube. Pull to cinch and crimp the tube closed with your Crimping pliers. Cut off the excess wire with your Side Cutters.
- Start your beadwork.
|10||3mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls|
|20||4mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls|
|7||5mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls|
|9||6mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls|
|5||8mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls|
**Repeat this pattern from the bottom up to string the other half of the necklace
- After threading on the last pearl, thread on a Crimp Tube and another Jump Ring. Take the wire around and back through the Crimp Tube. Pull to cinch, and then crimp the tube closed with your Crimping Pliers. Cut the excess wire off with your Side Cutters.
- Go back to either of the Jump Rings that you threaded on your pearl strand. Open one slightly and thread on one end of the 22" length of chain. Tightly close this Jump Ring after doing so, and repeat this step for the other Jump Ring on the other side of the pearl strand.
- Open another Jump Ring and thread on the Jump Ring that has the two lengths of chain on it - make sure that the smaller 3mm chain is in front, facing you. Now, thread on the Jump Ring that has the chain and pearl strand - making sure that the pearl strand is in front of the chain. Close this Jump Ring. Open another Jump Ring and use this to attach the Lobster Clasp to the Jump Ring that you just attached in the first part of this step.
- Head over to the other side of the necklace, and just like before, open another jump ring and thread on the other Jump Ring that has the two lengths of chain - smaller chain in front - and then the Jump Ring that has the chain and pearl strand - make sure that the pearl strand goes in front. Close this Jump Ring and then make a chain with the remaining Jump Rings, attaching to the Jump Ring that united the two Jump Rings on this side.
- Make sure that all of the Jump Rings are closed securely, and that the Lobster Claw Clasp faces the correct way. Done!