This project uses TierraCast Hammertone Rings and Rivoli Setting, or you can choose your own blank mountings to create your own unique color combinations.
Quantity of Items Needed
- 26 12mm Crystal Iridescent Red Crystal Pearls
- 3 14mm Crystal Royal Green Rivolis
- 3 Medium Hammertone Rings
- 3 14mm Faceted Rivoli Frames
- 10 medium oval jump rings
- 1 small Lobster Clasp
- 40" black 20 gauge wire
- Two Part Epoxy
- Mix your epoxy and glue each Rivoli in the Faceted Frame. Repeat for the other two frames and set them aside to cure.
- Cut the wire into 26 1½” pieces and set aside.
- Using one piece of wire, make a simple loop, slide on one pearl and make a simple loop to close. Repeat 25 more
times and set aside.
- Using the Rivoli component made in Step 1 attach to one Medium Hammertone ring using an oval jump ring. Repeat
2 more times and set aside.
- Start with the lobster clasp and one pearl made in Step 3. Attach together. Now continue attaching pearl components
until you have added 11 more. Using a jump ring attach the component made in Step 4. Use a second jump ring to
attach another pearl component Repeat 2 more times.
- Now add 11 more pearl components and a jump ring at the opposite end to create the closure.