Create this simple and stunning Sweetheart Necklace using a fine silver chain and Swarovski Crystal Pavé Ball Beads. Follow our suggested products below or create your own unique color combinations.
Quantity of Items Needed
|1||6mm Light Rose Pavé Ball Bead||PB6711|
|1||8mm Light Rose Pavé Ball Bead||PB8711|
|9||4mm Silver Jump Rings||JR405|
|3||5mm Silver Jump Rings||JR505|
|1||7mm Silver Spring Ring Clasp||SR275|
|1||14mm Silver Plated Heart Pendant||CM1634|
|2||1" Silver Headpins||HP235|
|1.6 feet||Silver Cable Chain||CN025|
- Cut two 1.7 cm, one 4 cm and two 21 cm pieces of chain. Attach the 4 cm chain to the silver heart piece using a 3 mm jump ring.
- Insert one 8mm Pavé Ball onto a headpin and form a loop at the other end. Repeat this step with the 6mm Pavé Ball.
- Insert the 4 cm chain through the silver heart and attach the headpin with Pavé Ball onto the end.
- Create an extension chain by connecting the 1.7 cm chains to each other using 3 mm and 5 mm jump rings as shown in the illustrations with this step. Attach the headpin with the 6 mm Pavé Ball onto the end of the extension chain.
- Connect the extension chain to one of the 21 cm long chains by opening the 3 mm jump ring. Connect the spring ring to the other 21 cm long chain using a 3 mm jump ring. Connect both chains to the silver heart shape using jump rings each as shown in the illustrations.