Quantity of Items Needed
1 Silk Lilac Bead Cord (BC2414)
4-1/2" Silver Plated 3mm Chain (CN745)
2 Silver Plated Clamshell Bead Tips (BD133)
52 Silver Plated 2.5mm Beads (BD253)
44 Peacock Grey Rice Pearls (PR210)
16 Purple Luster Pinch Beads (PB143)
16 Light Amethyst Pinch Beads (PB139)
1 Tube of Spearmint 11/0 Delicas (DB0426)
1) Remove the Lilac cord from the card and make a knot about 5" up from the end of the cord. DON'T cut the tail off. Thread on a rice pearl and then a seed bead. Repeat this seven more times; don't thread on the last seed bead, instead, thread on a 2.5mm silver bead.
2) Thread on 16 purple luster pinch beads, followed by another 2.5mm silver bead. Resume the rice pearl/seed bead pattern 16x's. Don't thread on the last seed bead, instead, thread on a 2.5mm silver bead.
3) Thread on 47 more 2.5mm silver beads.
4) Resume the rice pearl/seed bead pattern 5x's. Don't thread on the last seed bead; thread on a 2.5mm silver bead instead.
5) Thread on 16 light amethyst pinch beads followed by another 2.5mm silver bead.
6) Resume the rice pearl/seed bead pattern 15x's. Don't thread on the last seed bead, instead, make an overhand knot right next to the last pearl (hold up your necklace if need be to remove most of the slack).
7) Thread on a bead tip on one half of the necklace (make sure the bead tip's "mouth" is facing away from your necklace) Cinch it up to the knot on the necklace end and then make another knot with the cord end to secure the bead tip in place (you may need tweezers at this step to aid with knot placement). Make another knot on top of the first to ensure that the bead tip won't slip free and then dab a small amount of glue (super, e6000) onto the knot and allow that to dry while you repeat this step to the other side of the necklace.
8) Before closing the bead tip, slip one end of the chain onto the open loop of the bead tip. Use your round nose pliers to roll the loop over and then use either your flat nose or chain nose pliers to close the "mouth" of the bead tip closed. Repeat this step for the other bead tip and half of chain on the other side of the necklace. Done!