This project was created using candlestick holders that have angular features.
This project may have to altered slightly to accommodate other styles of candlestick
holders ( i.e. round )
1) Take the spool of SR022 and pull a length to wrap around the top of the candlestick
holder. Wherever the wire meets the rest of the spool, mark and cut ( using PL495
) out an additional 1/2".
2) Thread onto the cut wire a random pattern of CZ4000 and CZ4001. Don't thread
all the way to the end, leave about 1/4" - 1/2" on either end of the
wire. Wrap around the candlestick holder and with PL490, twist the ends of the
wire together and bend the twisted ends around to the back of the loop.
3) To thread the Strass Moons - Take one EP125 and thread one DR6000 onto it.
Cut off all but the remaining 1/4" of wire and make a loop with PL491. Before
closing the loop completely, thread on one MN1001. Close the loop using PL490.
Attach the other end of EP125 to the looped end of one SH125. Repeat these steps
for the other two MN1001.
4) To thread the Strass Stars - Take one ST1001 and open one JR605 using PL491
and PL490. Attach the open jump ring to ST1001, and close the jump ring. Take
one EP125 and thread on one DR6000. Cut off all but the remaining 1/4" of
wire using PL495. Make a loop with PL491. Before closing the loop completely,
thread on the JR605 attached to the star. Close the loop on EP125 with PL490.
Attach the other end of EP125 to the looped end of SH125. Repeat these steps for
the other two ST1001.
5) To attach the stars and moons to the beaded loop - Take one of the completed
moons or stars and cut off the part of SH125 that begins to bend out. ( The last
1/4" - 1/2" of wire )
Taking PL491, create a half circle and hook this onto a section of the beaded
loop. To close the loop completely, come up underneath the loop and roll closed
with PL491. Repeat these steps for the remaining five stars and moons.
6) Following steps #1 and #2 above, create another loop at the bottom of the candlestick