1) Take one of the 2" lengths of chain and fit the end into one of the Fold Over Connectors. Use your Chain Nose Pliers to close the Fold Over Connector on the end of the beading chain. With your Chain Nose and Round Nose pliers, open the loop at the base of one of the Fish Hook earrings. Attach the Connector and close the loop securely.
2) Thread a 5mm Bicone, followed by a Crimp Tube onto the beading chain. Crimp the tube just behind the Bicone.
3) Thread another 5mm Bicone, followed by another Crimp Tube. Leave a 8mm space on the beading chain between the end of the Crimped Tube from step #2 and the bicone you just threaded on. Crimp the second Crimp Tube with your Crimping Pliers.
4) Thread on another 5mm Bicone, one Cosmic Bead, and another Crimp Tube. Cinch these beads up to the second crimped tube, and crimp the third Crimp Tube with your Crimping Pliers. Snip off any excess wire with Side Cutters or scissors.
5) Repeat all steps to create the other earring.
Quantity of Items Needed
6 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5301 5mm Fuchsia (AC5449)
6 Crimp Tube Seamless 2x2mm Gun Metal (BD366)
4" Beading Chain 1mm Gun Metal Plated (CN772)
2 Fold Over Connector 2x7.5mm Gun Metal Plated (CR2502)
2 Swarovski Cosmic Bead 5523 12mm Fuchsia (CS2449)
2 French Hook Wire with Bead & Spring 19mm Gun Metal Plated (SH208)