Earn points which will be automatically applied to your account as Store Credits, just for writing product reviews on JewelrySupply.com. Receive one $5.00 store credit for every 10 published product reviews.Rules
- You must log into your JewelrySupply.com Account – It's easy to sign up and new customers get 50 bonus points for creating an account
- Get 10 points for each published product review
- Only one review per product
- Reviews are allowed on purchased items only
- Points are converted to store credit when 100 points are earned
- You may write up to 200 product reviews per calendar year (a total of 2000 points)
- You may continue to build up points through product reviews. However, once a $20 product review store credit threshold has been reached, no further store credits can be converted until all or part of the $20 has been used. In other words, a maximum of $20 in product review store credit can be used per order.
- Please allow up to 20 days for points & store credits to appear on your account
- Please follow our community guidelines below
- Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why.
- Be specific: Your review should be relevant to the product you're reviewing and focus on specific features and/or your experience with the product. Comments about pricing or product availability are not about the product and should not be included in your review.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 1 sentence and are limited to 250 characters and 2 images per review.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product. We do not remove reviews because they are critical of a product as long as the reviews comply with our Community Guidelines.
We want to know what you think! As a JewelrySupply customer, we invite you to participate in the JewelrySupply Community by sharing authentic feedback about our products. These Community Guidelines will help you and others to learn more about our products through our Community features such as Customer Reviews and Product Questions and Answers. Your participation in the JewelrySupply Community will also help future shoppers make more informed buying decisions. So tell us - what did you like or not like about a specific product?ELIGIBILITY
To submit content using our Community features such as Customer Reviews and Product Questions and Answers, you must register as a customer by creating an account.RESPECT OTHERS
In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, when participating in the Community, please be respectful of others.COMMUNITY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS
If the content you submit does not comply with these Guidelines, it will be rejected or removed. We are unable to accept the following content: Inappropriate, Offensive or Illegal Content
- Do not submit content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening or inflammatory.
- Do not submit personal information such as names, phone numbers, mailing addresses.
- Do not submit content that encourages or supports behavior that is fraudulent, abusive, illegal or violent.
- Do not impersonate other people or organizations.
Do not submit content that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only submit your own content or content that you have permission to use. Promotional Content and Commercial SolicitationsIn order to preserve the integrity of our Community, content consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or submitting content regarding your, or someone else’s, products or services.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation in exchange for creating, modifying, or submitting content.
- Submitting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
You may submit content requested by JewelrySupply such as Customer Reviews of products you purchased on JewelrySupply or received through the Product Review Program or the JewelrySupply Rewards Program. In those cases, your content must comply with any guidelines specified by JewelrySupply and such reviews will be noted as having been reviewed by a Product Reviewer or a JewelrySupply Rewards Member. Read more about the Product Review Program here and the JewelrySupply Rewards Program here.Additional Non-compliant Content
- Content that is not relevant to the product.
- Content that includes non-JewelrySupply URL’s or links, or links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Content that is written in a language other than English unless there is a clear connection to the product such as a phrase appearing on the product or product page.
After a review is submitted you cannot delete the review. You may request removal of the review by contacting us at email@example.com. We may but shall not be obligated to remove your review except as required by law. Removal does not ensure the review will be completely or comprehensively deleted.REPORTING VIOLATIONS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ERRORS
If you believe Community content in the Customer Question and Answer feature violates our Guidelines, you can report the possible violation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe one of our product descriptions contains an error, please email email@example.com. You can submit your feedback by selecting "Reviews" and describing the error.
We take the integrity of our JewelrySupply Community very seriously. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or contribute false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines or we determine in our sole discretion that your participation is abusive, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, we may restrict your ability to use Community features, remove your content, or suspend or terminate your account. Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate the concern thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.