1) Take the 25" length of Beading Wire (BW015) and thread on one Crimp Tube (BD314) and one half of the Hook and Eye Clasp (CL024). Take the wire around and back through the Crimp Tube. Cinch up the Crimp Tube so that it's close enough to the connector loop on the clasp to still have a little wiggle room. Crimp the tube shut with your Crimping Pliers (PL125), and cut away the excess wire tail with your Side Cutters (PL495). Use the first indent in your Crimping Pliers to close a Crimp Cover (BD424) around the crimped tube.
2) Thread on another Crimp Tube (don't crimp this one, it's just to keep the crystals away from the movement of the clasp when taking the necklace on and off), and 12 Crystal AB Bicones (AC6001). 3) Start your beadwork.
Violet Butterfly Crystal
Jonquil Butterfly Crystal
Light Rose Butterfly Crystal
Peridot Butterfly Crystal
Aquamarine Butterfly Crystal
4) Thread on the one Crystal Golden Shadow Butterfly, and then repeat the Beadwork pattern, except repeat from the bottom of the list, up. This will make a mirror image to the other side of the necklace to compliment the side you've already completed.
5) Thread on two Crimp Tubes, and the other half of the Hook and Eye Clasp. Take the wire around and back through the last Crimp Tube strung. Pull the wire tight so that the crimp tubes, and the rest of the necklace cinch up tight enough to the connector loop on the clasp half. (Allow for a Crimp Cover to be placed over this Crimp Tube too remember) To Finish.
6) Crimp the last Crimp Tube shut and cut the excess wire tail with your Side Cutters. Use the first indent in your Crimping Pliers to close the last crimp cover around the crimped tube.