1) Take one of the 1 1/8" lengths of chain (CN035) and two Headpins (HP105). Thread one Light Sapphire Bicone (AC4682) onto each of the Headpins. With your Chain Nose and Round Nose Pliers, begin to make a wrapped loop with the remaining Headpin wire, being sure to attach the loop to one of the end links of chain before wrapping the loop closed. Repeat this step for the other Headpin and Light Sapphire Bicone on the other side of the length of chain.
2) Take one of the 2" lengths of chain (CN035) and two Headpins (HP105). Thread on one Amethyst AB Bicone (AC4268) onto each of the Headpins. With your Chain Nose and Round Nose Pliers, begin to make a wrapped loop with the remaining Headpin wire. Attach the wrapped loop to one of the end links of the 2" chain before closing the wrapped loop closed. Repeat for the other side of the chain with the other Headpin and another Amethyst AB Bicone crystal.
3) Take two more Headpins and two of the Indian Sapphire Bicones (AC4395). Thread one of the Bicones onto the Headpin, and with your Round Nose and Chain Nose Pliers, begin to make a wrapped loop and attach to the next link in the chain by the Amethyst AB Bicone attached in step #2. Repeat this step for the other Headpin and Indian Sapphire Bicone Crystal.
4) Take one Eyepin (EW325), one Oval Bead Frame (BF1023) and one Aqua AB Oval (OV6298). Thread the Eyepin into the bead frame, and thread on the Aqua AB Oval before exiting the other side of the oval with your Eyepin. With your Chain Nose and Round Nose Pliers, begin to make a wrapped loop with the remaining Eyepin wire, and attach the loop to the connector loop at the base of one of the Fish Hook Earrings (EW007) before wrapping the loop shut. Focus back onto the bottom loop of the Eyepin, and with your Chain Nose Pliers, open this loop slightly. Attach the two lengths of biconed chain onto this loop. (To create a cascading effect like in the example above, don't attach the chain by the center link, offset it by one or two links) When both lengths of chain are on the loop, close the loop securely with your Chain Nose Pliers.
5) Repeat all steps to create the other earring.
Quantity of Items Needed
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Amethyst AB (AC4268)
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Indian Sapphire (AC4395)
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Light Sapphire (AC4682)
2 Bead Frame - Oval 6x9mm Pewter Antique Silver Plated (BF1023)
6-1/4" Figure 8 Link Chain 2.0mm Sterling Silver (CN035)
2 Eye Pin 2" 22 Gauge Sterling Silver (EP325)
2 Ear Wire with Bead Cluster 23mm Sterling Silver (EW007)
12 Head Pin 1" 24 Gauge Sterling Silver (HP105)
2 Swarovski Oval 5200 Bead 9x6mm Aquamarine AB (OV6298)