Miyuki Rocaille Seed Beads 15/0 (1.5mm)
These Miyuki Rocaille Seed Beads are round in shape and are great for Bead Weaving Projects. For almost 60 years, Miyuki Seed Beads have been considered the "world standard" for their high quality, brilliance and uniform shape. Miyuki Seed Beads are sought after by fashion designers and bead artisans the world over.
Definitions of Coatings and Effects
(Seed beads can have more than one finish applied.)
- a rainbow effect that is applied to the seed beads while still hot. This effect is referred to as "iris" when applied to Metallic beads.
- when a seed bead has a pearlescent finish.
- a very shiny finish
- a finish that makes a finished seed bead look like metal.
- Opaquethe opposite of translucent. You cannot see through the seed bead, they are solid colored.
- a metallic or opaque coating on the inside of the hole. This seed bead itself is either transparent or translucent so that this effect can be seen.
- the opposite of opaque. You can see through these seed beads
Some of the Round Rocaille seed beads
are dyed, galvanized or plated. These treatments may come off if rubbed too hard, or used with any harsh chemicals. *Note: Due to weight variations caused by cut, color and finish, Beads per Package is an approximation only.