1) Begin by cutting a 35" piece of the wire
2) Place 1 Pearl, followed by 1 Bali Style Flat Flower Bead on a Head Pin.
3) Cut the Head Pin approximately ¾" (leaving enough to form a loop).
4) With the round nose pliers form a small loop so the end connects to the other side. (Make 2 of these, one for each end).
5) Slide a Sterling Silver Crimp Tube on one end of the Wire followed by the pearl drop just made.
6) Bring the wire back through the Crimp Tube. Pull tight and crimp the Crimp Tube.
7) Cut the short end of the Wire flush with Crimp Tube. 8) Start your beadwork.
Repeat this pattern 31 times
9) Slide on 1 Sterling Silver Crimp Tube, followed by the other finished pearl drop end piece and bring the wire back through the Crimp Tube.
10) Pull tight and crimp the Crimp Tube.
11) Cut the remaining wire off as close to the Crimp Tube and you are done.