1) String a 18mm Twist Bead and two of the 2mm silver beads onto one of the ball end headpin. Cut the end of the headpin leaving about 1/4", and then make a simple loop. Leave your loop slightly open so that you can attach your next piece. Set aside.
2) take an eyepin and string a 4mm sterling silver bead. Cut the eyepin leaving about 1/4", and make a simple loop. Leave your simple loop slightly open so that you can attach your next piece.
3) Return to your strung Twist bead. Attach your eyepin with the silver bead to the loop with the twist bead using the already made closed end of the eyepin. Then, complete your loop with the Twist bead. Set aside.
4) Take another eyepin and string the 14mm Twist bead. Cut the end of the eyepin leaving about 1/4", and make a simple loop. Leave your simple loop slightly open.
5) Attach the 18mm Twist bead and sterling silver bead to the 14mm Twist bead using the closed loop side of your 14mm Twist bead. Then, complete the loop.
6) Attach the slightly open end of the eyepin of your completed work to the earring and then close the loop.
7) Repeat all steps to create the other earring.
Quantity of Items Needed
4 Round Bead 2mm Sterling Silver (BD205)
2 Round Bead 4mm Sterling Silver (BD405)
4 Eye Pin 1" 20 Gauge Sterling Silver (EP525)
2 Head Pin Ball End 1" 20 Gauge Sterling Silver (HP525)
2 Ear Wire with 3mm Bead & Spring 22mm Sterling Silver (SH205)
2 Swarovski Twist Bead 5621 14mm Crystal Red Magma (TB4601)
2 Swarovski Twist Bead 5621 18mm Crystal Red Magma (TB8601)