1) Take the length of wire and thread on one crimp tube and the circle
half of the toggle clasp. Take the wire around and back through the crimp
tube and pull the wires so that the crimp tube is fairly snug against
the clasp (not too tight though). Crimp the crimp tube with your crimping
pliers. Cut the excess wire off with your side cutters.
2) Use the outermost indent on your crimping pliers to close a crimp cover around the crimped tube.
3) Thread on one gold filled round bead followed by three pearls.
4) Thread on one bead cap, a pearl, a rondelle, another pearl and another bead cap. Repeat this pattern fourteen more times, placing a gold filled bead between each set. (You'll end with a bead cap, not a gold bead)
5) Thread on the last three pearls, the last two round gold beads, the last crimp tube and the bar half of the toggle clasp.
6) Take the wire around and back through the crimp tube. Pull so that the necklace tightens up and the crimp tube is snug against the clasp. Make sure that the toggle still has movement though. (You also may want to hold up the necklace to make sure there's no slack)
7) Crimp the tube with your crimping pliers. Cut off the excess
wire with your side cutters.
8) Use the outermost indent on your crimping pliers to close a crimp cover around the crimped tube. Enjoy!
Quantity of Items Needed
15 Swarovski Rondelle 8mm Crystal Gold Plated (AR8300)
30 Gold Filled Bead Cap 6mm (BC524)
2 Gold Filled Crimp Tubes - Seamless 2x2mm (BD314)
17 Gold Filled Round Bead Seamless 4mm (BD404)
2 Gold Filled Crimp Covers 4mm (BD454)
20" Beadalon Wire .015" 15ft 24k Gold Plated 19 Strand (BW615)
38 Swarovski Crystal Pearls 5810 8mm Cream Rose (PR8202)
1 Toggle Clasp 12mm Gold Filled (TC924)