** TIP - either assemble this necklace on a flat surface, or on a necklace bust so that you don't twist up the chain **
1) Measure out a 6½" length of the larger linked chain - CN139. Leave a small figure-8 link on one end, and a large link on the other end of this length of chain. Open one of the 5mm Jump Rings with your Chain Nose and Round Nose pliers. Slip the jump ring through the end of the figure-8 link on the one end of the chain, and then thread on the hook half of the clasp. Close this jump ring (you will re-open it in a couple of steps).
2) Make a wrapped loop with one end of the 3" length of wire (SR122), and attach the loop to the large link at the other end of the chain from step #1. Thread on the Honey Bee Bead, making sure to face it toward the clasp. Make another wrapped loop with the remaining wire that the Honey Bee is on, attaching the loop to one end of the 23" length of smaller chain (CN045).
3) Re-open the jump ring that's attached to the hook portion of the clasp and remove the chain that's already attached. Thread on the other end of the smaller chain, then replace the larger chain onto the jump ring. Close this jump ring securely.
4) Focus back onto the small chain attached to the Honey Bee bead. Cut the remaining LARGE chain into one 7½" length, and one 5" length (making sure that you leave one large link and one figure-8 link at the ends of each of these lengths of chain). Open another 5mm Jump Ring, and thread this onto the SMALLER chain, about 7" down from the Honey Bee Bead. While the jump ring is still open, thread on the 5" length, then the 7½" length of LARGER chain (Threading on the large linked ends of these lengths of LARGE chain). You can close this jump ring.
5) Open the final two 5mm Jump Rings, and attach one to each of the figure-8 links at the ends of the two unattached LARGE lengths of chain that you attached in the previous step. On the 7½" length, thread on the "eye" half of the clasp before closing this jump ring. As for the other jump ring, attach the Silver flower to the jump ring, and then close all jump rings securely.