- Squeeze equal amounts of epoxy out onto a piece of paper, and use a toothpick to mix the two halves together. Place a small amount into the concaved center of the connector. Fit one Crystal Vitrail Medium Rivoli stone into the connector. Repeat this step for all of the remaining Rivoli stones and connector. Allow to cure, undisturbed for at least 24 hours.
- Cut the 14" length of wire into 14 - 1" lengths. Take one of the 1" lengths of Copper Wire and begin to make a wrapped loop with one end. Attach the loop to one of the connector loops on the connector. Wrap the loop securely.
- Thread one Amethyst AB Bicone onto the wire, and then begin to make another wrapped loop with the other side of the wire, going the opposite direction from the first loop that you made. (In other words, if you started the first wrapped loop by bending the wire at a 90 degree angle AWAY from you, this time you'll make a 90 degree angle with this wrapped loop, TOWARDS you.)
- Attach this loop to the connector loop on the next connector. In order to make sure that the Rivoli'd connectors all face the correct way, there may be times when the connector seems to be threaded onto the wire backwards. With the beginning wrapped loop though, it should straighten out when placed properly inside the loop. If not, try attaching from the other side. Also, when attached the wire should lay straight. If not, the connector is attached the wrong way Take your time, if you need to cut another length of wire, you have a whole spool to cut from. This can be a bit tricky, but is well worth the effort.
- Attach the last two wires coming off of the last two connectors by threaded on a Amethyst Bicone onto each wire and then beginning wrapped loops with all of them.
- Attach the two wrapped loops on one side of the bracelet to one half of the Toggle Clasp
- Complete the wrapped loops on this side, and then repeat this step with the other bracelet half (and the other Toggle half).
To make sure that the wrapped loops don't twist and kink up while not wearing, make sure to store this bracelet flat
Quantity of Items Needed