Use our Economy Battery Tester to determine if watch, calculator and photo batteries are "good", or need to be replaced.
Size: 4" x 2" x 1-1/4
Button Battery Instructions:
- Button batteries should be placed raised side down into the brown button slot found on the side.
- Press down on the brown button until it touches the battery firmly in the tester area on both sides.
All Other Battery Instructions:
- Turn the knob to the corresponding battery you are testing.
- The black square above the battery type going clockwise.
- Make sure the brown button (for button batteries) is all the way up and flush to the face of the unit.
- When the brown button is not flush with the face of the unit, it disables the tester needles.
- Use the tester needles on the corresponding poles of the battery.
- Red for the positive side, Black for the negative side.
- You can use the silver contacts on the top of the unit to test 9V Batteries.