1) Take one of the hoops and with your Chain Nose pliers bend the wider end with the hole to a 45-55° angle. With the other side of the hoop measure down the wire about 5mm and then bend the wire to about an 80-90° angle.
2) Thread a crimp bead onto the hoop and position it about 3/4 the way around the hoop (if you want to look at the hoop as a watch face, you will place this crimp bead at the 3 o'clock position) and crimp the bead with your crimping pliers.
3) Take one inch of 26ga wire and begin to wrap the end of the wire just underneath where the crimp bead is. The easiest way to do this is to pinch the last 1/4" of wire against the crimped bead, parallel to the wire hoop with your non-dominant hand. With your dominant hand, wrap the wire around the hoop. Be careful not to kink the wire severely while passing the wire through. Wrap about four times to secure the wire well, and then snip off that 1/4" wire tail as close as you can to the coil with your side cutters.
4) Thread on one of the tourmaline rondels and then wrap the wire twice around the hoop to secure the bead and set up to thread on the next bead. Continue this beading method until you are just shy of the the half-way mark on the hoop (9 o'clock position if you are using the watch face reference)
5) Just before the half-way mark, wrap the wire around the hoop four times to mirror what you did on the other side. Cut off the wire and then thread on another crimp bead. Set this bead right next to the wire coil and then close it with your Crimping Pliers.
6) Repeat all steps again to create the other earring. Done!
Quantity of Items Needed
4 Crimp Bead 2mm Silver Plated (BD203)
1' Round Wire 26ga Dead-Soft Sterling Filled (SF126)
38 Tourmaline Faceted Rondell 3.5-4mm (TR056)
2 Wire Hoop 1-1/2" Silver Plated (WH152)