1) Open one Jump Ring to fit around one Swarovski Crystal Frame.
2) Close the Jump Ring around the frame using the Chain Nose and Round Nose Pliers.
3) Cut two 8" pieces of Beadalon Wire using your Side Cutters.
4) Fold the wire in half so that the Jump Ring is at the end fo the strand.
5) String three pieces of Liquid Silver Twist beads on the other end (with the two strands).
6) Slide all Liquid Silver Twist beads so they rest close to the jump ring.
6) Cut the ends of the wire so that they fit into the end of the crimp bead without any excess wire and crimp using your Crimping Pliers.
7) Open the loop on one of the Ear Wire, attach your beadwork, close the loop to finish.
8) Repeat all the steps above for the other earring to complete the set.