1) Take the 24" length of 4mm Four Sided Chain and fold it in half. On that center link, attach two jump rings. Attach two jump rings to the links on either end of the length of chain as well and use these to attach the magnetic clasp to the necklace.
3) Place a small amount of E6000 to the inside of the square ring setting and then fit in the Swarovski square ring. Allow the glue to dry and then attach this setting to the two jump rings that are attached to the center link on the necklace.
4) Pick up another jump ring and use this to attach the six hole end bar to the other free loop on the ring setting.
5) Cut the 12" length of 2mm rolo chain down into a variety of lengths, some long, others short. Try to cut doubles of each length you choose to go with. It's okay to have an inch or so left over from this step as well.
6) Attach two lengths of chain to each hole on the end bar with a jump ring. It looks more dramatic to have a gradual angle with the shorter chain lengths on the outside and the longer lengths in the center. Done!
Quantity of Items Needed
2' Four Sided Double Link Chain 4mm Silver Plated (CN877)
2' Rolo Link Chain 2mm Silver Plated (CN740)
1 6 Hole End Bar 19x8mm Pewter Antique Silver Plated (LK135)
1 Swarovski Square Ring 4439 20mm Crystal with Foil (FR2002)
1 Square Ring Setting 2-Loop 20mm Pewter Antique Silver Plated (CS136)
1 Clasp - Magnetic Barrel 12x6mm Base Metal Silver Plated (CL2520)
13 Jump Ring - Open 4mm Silver Plated (JR200)
1 Mini E6000 Glue .18oz (GL118)