0 item(s) / Total:
Weekly Sales Items
Boxes, Bags, Pouches
Wire, Sheet, Metal
Gifts and Jewelry
DIY Jewelry Projects
Jewelry Making Videos
99¢ or Less Store
Promotions, Discounts, Sales and more!
Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 8-0 (3mm)
For almost 60 years, Miyuki
Delica Glass Seed Beads
have been considered the "world standard" for their high quality, brilliance and uniform shape. They are sought after by fashion designers and bead artisans the world over. Miyuki Delica Seed Beads have a large hole to allow for multiple passes with needle and stringing material, whether its on or off a loom, used as an embellishment for an article of clothing, or making an ornate piece of art. The edges and size of a Miyuki Delica Seed Bead are very uniform and perfectly squared, lining up and fitting into place when used in bead weaving projects or loom work. *Note: Due to weight variations caused by cut, color and finish, Beads per Package is an approximation only.
Delica Cylinder Seed Beads 8-0
Hex Cut Delica Cylinder Seed Beads 8-0
Definitions of Coatings and Effects
- a rainbow effect that is applied to the seed beads while still hot. This effect is referred to as "iris" when applied to Metallic beads.
- when a seed bead has a pearlescent finish.
- a very shiny finish.
- a finish that makes a finished seed bead look like metal.
- a frosted, flat appearance.
- the opposite of translucent. You cannot see through the seed bead, they are solid colored.
- a metallic or opaque coating on the inside of the hole. This seed bead itself is either transparent or translucent so that this effect can be seen.
- a very soft, blurred shiny finish.
- the opposite of opaque. You can see through these seed beads.
- light is allowed to pass through the
. Think of this as a halfway between transparent and opaque.
can have more than one finish applied.)
** The Diameter of a Delica seed bead can increase due to the amount of effects on the bead itself (AB coating, Luster coating, Metallic Coating)
Some of the
Delica seed beads
are dyed, galvanized or plated. These treatments may come off if rubbed too hard, or used with any harsh chemicals.
Charts and Guides
No Minimum Order!
How to Order
Term of Sale
Shipping and Handling Rates
Shipping Services Available
First Time Order
When Will My Order Ship?
Ship to Alternative Address
Improve Our Site
866-380-7464 (US Only)
Phone (916)7809610 | Fax (916)7809617
Roseville, CA 95678
Copyright © 1998 -