1) Thread one of the crimp tubes onto one of the 10" lengths of beading wire and then take the wire through one of the holes on one of the "D" rings. Take the wire around and back down through the crimp tube and then pull until you have about a 3mm spacing and then crimp the tube with your crimping pliers. Either cut away the excess wire or tuck it into the beads that you'll thread on in the next step.
2) Thread on a random assortment of seed beads and 4mm antique brass beads until you have about 5-1/2" worth of beads threaded on.
3) Thread on another crimp bead and then take the wire through the corresponding hole on the other "D" ring. Take the wire around and back down through the crimp tube. Pull until you have a 3mm spacing and then crimp the tube shut and cut away the excess wire.
4) Repeat this step again for the same hole. Continue to repeat steps 1-3 until you have two beaded lengths on each of the holes of the "D" rings.
5) Make a chain with the three jump rings and use this to attach the toggle bar to one of the "D" rings.
Quantity of Items Needed
1 "D" Ring 5 Hole Clasp 19x15mm Pewter Antique Brass Plated (CL1311)
20 Crimp Tube 2x2mm Seamless Antique Brass Plated (CR2510)
30 Bead 4mm Antique Brass Plated (BD419)
10 10" Lengths of Beadalon Wire .015" 30ft Bronze 7 Strand (CW026)
5 Tubes of Miyuki Delica Seed Bead 8/0 Metallic Matte Blue AB (DBL0325)
3 Jump Ring - Open 6mm Antique Brass Plated (JR336)